It's now illegal to turn on your computer

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Sun Dec 30 20:24:50 MST 2007

Looks like a good argument for encrypting your music with something like
truecrypt... let them PROVE that the Huge file is really music files.

Honestly I will cheer the day when the RIAA/MPAA and their outdated
music distribution system is gone.  For now I'll just not buy their
music or movies; too bad I support them indirectly buy renting movies :(