Is it yet possible to _really_ switch from Windows?

Chris Gehlker canyonrat at mac.com
Wed Dec 26 19:01:13 MST 2007

On Dec 26, 2007, at 6:32 PM, Darrin Chandler wrote:

> As you might know, I'm kinda the "local BSD guy" here in town. I have
> found OpenBSD very good for my needs. The hardware support has been
> great for me, including wireless. And also, there's a lot less
> "thrashing" of features, interfaces, et al.

Seriously Darrin,

It pains me to say it but on the PC none of the other OSes touch
Windows as a gaming platform. If someone were to say that console
games are much better than PC games not so the point is mute, I
couldn't argue because I don't know. I do think that PC gamers will be
very disappointed if they leave Windows though.
--
Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.
-Frank William Leahy, football coach (1908-1973)