farewell to Phoenix and PLUG

eric ericlists at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 18:20:51 MST 2007

Congrats on the job :)  Seems Ohio is picking up on job demand in
several different areas lately.  A buddy of mine who is a master
electrician had been looking for work in Michigan for months with no
success, just found a job in Ohio making more money than he ever has
before.  Even I'm considering moving out that way to be closer to family
in Detroit, although I really don't want to go back to the snow belt.

eric