RHCE Study Group Update

Dennis Kibbe dennisk at linuxquestions.net
Fri Dec 7 07:48:15 MST 2007

The RHCE Study Group is an informal gathering studying to take the Red
Hat Certified Engineer exam.

We've moved the Saturday morning meetings from the Tempe Library to the
Cisco Learning Institute at 16th St. & Camelback. The tentative test
date is April 11th, 2008. Due to the holidays we won't be meeting on the
21st or 28th of this month.

Anyone is welcome to join us and there is no cost. Our text is Michael
Jang's RHCE Study Guide which you can find at Amazon or Bookpool.

There is a wiki open to all at

http://64.22.124.190/rhce_wiki

and a mail list at