Change OpenOffice.org Impress fonts?

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Fri Aug 31 17:24:19 MST 2007

When you select the text to change it's properties in Impress, it
continues to maintain the font name saved in the data file.  It also
prints the message at the bottom of the dialog explaining that the
currently set font is not installed.

In reality I think this is a good thing.  Since, at that point, the font
has not been changed, Impress is correctly maintaining the font setting
that is in the data file.  I wish it just added to the message saying
which font it is actually using.

Alan