Change OpenOffice.org Impress fonts?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Fri Aug 31 15:34:44 MST 2007

Am 29. Aug, 2007 schwätzte Dennis Kibbe so:

> Isn't this what Styles & Formatting is designed for? Just type F11 and
> right click on the style and modify it globally. You do it exactly the
> same way in Writer.

Now I just need to figure out what those things are and how to use them...

> ASIDE: Whenever someone says that OO.org didn't import and format a
> document correctly, click on View / Nonprinting Characters (CRTL F10).
> Nine times out of ten (I'd bet) the document was formated using tabs and
> spaces just as one would have done if using a typewriter. These "hard"
> characters force inappropriate on the new document.

Woohoo! The one document that I maintain in OO.o doesn't have any funky
characters, tabs or unnecessary returns! :)

ciao,

der.hans
#  "The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."
#   -- Albert Einstein