ActiveX for Wine

Kevin Faulkner kondor6c at cox.net
Thu Aug 30 11:34:35 MST 2007

Well i am using 9.44 and the beta version of ies4linux and it seems to
be working for the most part. It appeared to be something wrong the the
registry, something like it couldn't load control common, but with the
beta version it has a nice graphical install (which wasn't working for
me, and can be turned off with --no-gui), most importantly it has a step
which puts something in the wine registry.
have a good day!