Cancel September 29?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed Aug 29 00:54:26 MST 2007

Am 29. Aug, 2007 schwätzte David Munson so:

> It's at the Arizona State Fairgrounds at 19th Ave and W McDowell.
> Bothered me for the longest time that they never give cross streets.

Sssssh! We hide it from out-of-staters! They're supposed to think it's a
pringles factory.  :)

> According to the parking maps on the ASU website, most parking spaces
> are some distance from the MU (Memorial Union) where the ASULUG is to
> be held. I will inquire with ASULUG as to how best to get a computer
> into the building, if it happens to be a desktop (awkward to carry all
> that distance).

There is a parking structure just south of the MU. It should still be no
charge for parking on weekends, but make sure motorcycles are in
motorcycle spots, which are elsewhere.

ASULUG usually has a few carts available for transporting computers in and
out, so go in and ask before lugging stuff in :).

Alexander usually has a cart or two available at PLUG InstallFests as
well.

ciao,

der.hans
<moose> Roses are #FF0000,