Cancel September 29?

David Munson david.munson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 00:20:31 MST 2007

It's at the Arizona State Fairgrounds at 19th Ave and W McDowell.
Bothered me for the longest time that they never give cross streets.

ASU is located in Tempe, east of Mill Avenue and west of Rural Road,
with University Avenue running E-W through it, and McAllister/Packard
Dr running N-S through it.

Easiest route: take the 202 (North Loop) to Rural Road, go south on
Rural to Rio Salado, take Rio Salado west to Packard Dr, take Packard
south until you find somewhere that permits vistor parking on
weekends.

According to the parking maps on the ASU website, most parking spaces
are some distance from the MU (Memorial Union) where the ASULUG is to
be held. I will inquire with ASULUG as to how best to get a computer
into the building, if it happens to be a desktop (awkward to carry all
that distance).

So not /everyone/ knows where it is, but I suspect most people would
have little trouble getting there.