Cancel September 29?

David Munson david.munson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 22:32:02 MST 2007

Hi all, new here, so this message is kind of kludged together real
roughly. Sorry if it annihilates the conversation tree.

I think we should definitely cancel the 29th, for a couple of reasons.

1. The ASULUG installfest is apparently huge, and therefore it would
be more efficient and productive to have PLUG just join the ASULUG
installfest, if they'll have us (and why wouldn't they, we're
awesome).

2. ASU is big, has more parking and more entrances into the campus,
and more room for people. I was planning on promoting the 29th
Installfest a bit at my current job (tech support for Dell), but if
there's going to be an Installfest at ASU, that makes it easier to
advertise, everyone knows where ASU is located.

>Author: alexanderhenry
>Date: 2007-08-25 11:06 -700
>To: Main PLUG discussion list
>Subject: Cancel September 29?
>
>Considering ASULUG is having their big installfest on the 22'nd, I'm
thinking about cancelling it and referring people to the ASULUG this
month. What does everyone think about this?