Need to outsource programming or hire full-time

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Mon Aug 27 16:37:24 MST 2007

Joshua,

I think we are on the same page, Joshua.

This plug-discuss list is friendly to job postings as long as they are
related to Linux/FS/OSS.  It is not, however, a job posting list.  I
don't think anyone could argue that we have too many job postings in
this list.  They are sparse and usually on topic.  If they ever become
too many we'll do something about it.

I agree that we don't want the quality of the information in this list,
job postings or otherwise, to go down.  I don't see this happening
either.  plug-discuss and the other PLUG mailing lists continue to be
among the most well-behaved and on topic I have ever used.

I saw neither spite nor malice in the exchanges of this thread.  I did
see that it could go in that direction.  Thus, I threw in my $0.02.  I
appreciate your continued contributions here, as well as Jason's and
everyone else's.

Alan