Who is the best registar?

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 16:13:39 MST 2007

I might give Register4less.com a try.  They have a few feature I find interesting.

Alex LeDonne <aledonne.listmail at gmail.com> wrote: On 8/17/07, keith smith  wrote:

> Hi everyone.
>
> With all that is going on I am thinking of chaging registrars.  It seems
> they all have their problems and horror stories.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Keith

Two to suggest:
- Gandi.net - I see another mention in the thread. France-based, so
you have European data privacy laws, and Euro-conversion. I used them
back before the Euro, when the dollar was strong against the Franc.
(Wow. I guess I've been a domain owner for a while. :) )
- Register4less.com - who I use today. Free privacy service with your
domains, plus some web space and mail forwarding. And they ad-sponsor
userfriendly.org. Me likes privacy. Canada-based. Hmm... I guess I
have a pattern of avoiding US-based registrars.

-A

Keith Smith
(480) 584-4772
PHP Programming