Inspiron 1420n Laptop?

Phillip Waclawski waclawski at mail.mc.maricopa.edu
Fri Aug 17 20:30:45 MST 2007

So, I'm still interested in getting a laptop that I can run Linux on,
and now I'm not so pressed for time.

Has anyone gotten the new Dell Laptops? I'm curious because the prices
for the various upgrade features seem to change daily. The 2Gig ram is
now extra, when it was included, the 4 gig ram has gone down, but is
still obscene. The cost for other colors went up $30....

I would love a review, or suggestions for other laptops (or someone who
can tell me what an Intel 4229   device is from a wireless perspective?)

Thanks,
Phil W.

CIS Faculty: Phil Waclawski
http://www.mc.maricopa.edu/~waclawski