(slashdot, and others:) " Microsoft's New Permissive License [...]"

eculbert eculbert at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 11:40:31 MST 2007

MicroShaft is up to no good. Since they basically lost
the direct method...SCO thingy, now they are trying to
get a foot hold and 'steer' linux/unix whatever into a
corner, then stomp it with a new next generation OS
that is totally impossible (at least for years unless
linux totally redoes its base and or abandon's todays
linux and somehow finds a niche that would be legal to
use that MS hasn't got a patent on at that time) for
linux systems to work with. Plain and simple. Join,
trojan horse, Kill!! That has been done for how many
eons in war?? Look at say Italy in the 30's and 40's.
Hitler did that to them, Joined them, came in and
stomped them..till we came ashore!! Italy was part of
the axis in ww2, but when Germany marched in at their
invite, then Hitler slapped them the first time they
didn't see eye to eye. Read history, and I bet Billy
Bob and his likes in Redmond are planning and scheming
to do that to us if we are stupid enough to be like
novel. Just wait and see.

Anyone that tells me otherwise ... Well, ... Just look
and see if 0S/2 is still around in any viable form!!
Amiga??, etc. Microshaft wants to be the ONLY option,
period end.

Ed.

http://www.nabble.com/For-Approval%3A-Microsoft-Permissive-License-tf4249705.html
> --
> Mike Schwartz
> Glendale  AZ
> schwartz at acm.org
> Mike.L.Schwartz at gmail.com

Hurry up November, already tired of the heat!

AND NOW..........The humidity!

Ed/ke7feg