Who is the best registar?

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 21:04:25 MST 2007

I've had good experience with Godaddy support.  Local call and they answer within a minute lately.  In the past it could take a few minutes or more.

As far as leasing or purchasing, I think the registry has the final say.

I'll checkout Gandi.net.

irb <irb at viopac.com> wrote: * Quoth keith smith (klsmith2020 at yahoo.com), on Fri, 2007.08.17, at 17:39 -0700:

> Hi everyone.
>
> With all that is going on I am thinking of chaging registrars.  It
> seems they all have their problems and horror stories.

I know a lot of people like godaddy around here, but they're not without
their annoyances. I've used Gandi.net for most of my domains and never
had a problem. I haven't read godaddy's Terms but with Gandi one selling
point for me was that you don't lease the domain from them, you buy it
outright. They have a much lighter-weight interface too, and answer
questions quickly (sometimes within the hour).

/i.

Keith Smith
(480) 584-4772
PHP Programming