Who is the best registar?

irb irb at viopac.com
Fri Aug 17 20:49:02 MST 2007

* Quoth keith smith (klsmith2020 at yahoo.com), on Fri, 2007.08.17, at 17:39 -0700:

> Hi everyone.
>
> With all that is going on I am thinking of chaging registrars.  It
> seems they all have their problems and horror stories.

I know a lot of people like godaddy around here, but they're not without
their annoyances. I've used Gandi.net for most of my domains and never
had a problem. I haven't read godaddy's Terms but with Gandi one selling
point for me was that you don't lease the domain from them, you buy it
outright. They have a much lighter-weight interface too, and answer
questions quickly (sometimes within the hour).

/i.