SVG demo

Matt Graham danceswithcrows at usa.net
Wed Aug 1 10:36:45 MST 2007

On Wednesday 01 August 2007 09:37, after a long battle with technology,
Dan Lund wrote:
> Ted Gould wrote:
>> On Wed, 2007-08-01 at 02:10 -0700, der.hans wrote:
>>> http://people.mozilla.com/~vladimir/demos/photos.svg
>>> That works for me as drag-n-drag and rotate.
>> That is a pretty cool link.
> What'd be even better is if SVG was natively supported by browsers.

Supported in Firefox, eh, what more do ye need?  :-] .  Though it worked
fine for me, the handles left pixel droppings on the browser window
when I spun/resized the images.  I don't know whether to blame Firefox
or the evil fglrx module (in case the SVG support makes use of OpenGL.)

--
...In Hong Kong action movies, they don't have Hollywood Guns with
infinite bullet supplies.  Instead, they have Hong Kong Pants(tm) which