sa-learn filtering and moving messages

Nathan Aubrey nathan at paysonlinux.org
Wed Apr 25 10:53:57 MST 2007

I want to create a Spam folder and a Ham folder
then create a cron job to run sa-learn --ham or --spam against each folder.
Then after it scans the folder I would like it to move those messages to
someplace else. The messages in Ham I would like to go back to my inbox so I
know they've been scanned.

I tried cat'ing the Ham file into my /var/spool/mail/nathan folder and now I'm
getting some nasty 'file mbox-sync-rewrite.c' errors from dovecot.

Is there a proper way to do this, or can it even be done?

Nathan

PaysonLinux User Group
Community Based Linux Support
http://www.paysonlinux.org/

Business Consulting Services,
Advanced Network and Server Design,
Security Solutions,
Process Management and Efficiency Consultations

      _   _____   ______  ___   ___   ______
     | | | ____| / _____| | |   | |  / _____|
  _  | | |  ___| \____  \ | |   | |  \____  \
  \___/  |_____| |_____/  |_______|  |_____/

 ______   _______   __   __   _____   ______
/ _____| |   _   | |  | |  | | ____| / _____
| |____  |  |_|  | |  | |  | | |___  | |____
\____  \ |   _   | |  | |  | |  ___| \____  \
 ___/  / |  | |  | \  \_/  / | |___   ___/  /
|_____/  |__| |__|  \_____/  |_____| |_____/

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
          < Romans 10:9 KJV >

" His mother laid him in a manger "
" Wrapper in swaddling clothes "
" His foes laid him upon a cross "
" And gambled for his robes "
" His friends laid him in a garden tomb "
" But it was not his own "
" His Father laid him in Zion "
" The Precious Corner Stone "
    -- Sound Doctrine "Where Did They Lay Him"