Dial-up Gateway Router/Firewall

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Wed Apr 25 07:41:38 MST 2007

IPCop is a turn key solution.  It does everything you have so far
described upon installation.  After you input your dial-up parameters,
it takes care of DNS, DHCP, NAT and firewall for the computers in your
local network.

Of course you can disable the service you don't need but it's all there.
 I used it for 3+ years running on a 200 MHz box for my home network DSL
connection.  We had it for more than 3 years at work serving a local
network of 50+ computers running on a 200 MHz box.  It did not break a
sweat.

It will do what you need, just try it!

Alan