Article Submission

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 22:08:49 MST 2007

I have written a HowTo article on setting up Linux and Vista in a dual boot
environment.  While it used to be trivial for previous versions of Windows
and remained easy with Vista through RC1, a change in the final release made
dual booting Vista and Linux non-trivial.  The article can be viewed here:
     http://www.svecc.com/Slug%20PDF/DualBootVista.pdf

I was hoping to submit the article for review and use to the PLUG site as a
PDF file.  I looked over the site and the link to contribute seems to be
broken.  The Submit News link is there but I was not sure if it was the
right place and when I closed that browser tab, I got a request (from the
site?) to do something but was not able to as the tab closed.

1) Should I submit it and how?
2) Did I leave any undone business at the site with my failed attempt?
3) Any comments or suggestions for the article?

and those who matter don't mind.  - Dr. Seuss