Mark Shuttleworth

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 21:52:11 MST 2007

Obviously he does a lot of interviews and this one is several weeks old.
But I just found it and think it is one of the better ones.  He is answering
questions submitted by users and it covers a lot of ground.  For those who
have not read or heard it, I hope the links in this excerpt from The Fridge
will work (it was about to scroll off so just a link to The Fridge would not
work long).

Mark Shuttleworth: the interview with Jonathan
Roberts<http://fridge.ubuntu.com/node/846> Submitted
by DanielRobitaille <http://fridge.ubuntu.com/user/4> on Sun, 2007-03-25
07:56.

In February we invited <http://fridge.ubuntu.com/node/754> the Fridge
readers to send in their questions for a future interview with the one and
only, Mark Shuttleworth.

The interview, hosted by Jonathan
Roberts<http://questionsplease.org/new/node/12>,
was turned into a 30 minute podcast available in
MP3<http://questionsplease.org/QP23032007MS.mp3>and
OGG <http://questionsplease.org/QP23032007MS.ogg> formats.

and those who matter don't mind.  - Dr. Seuss