Ubuntu 6.10

DX ssjgolleta at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 17:12:24 MST 2007

Make sure that your cd is not corrupted. I had the same problem once and
I found out that for some reason the image I burned didn't work quite
well. I downloaded Ubuntu from a different mirror and burned it again.
That fixed the problem for me. It should only take about 5 minutes from
beginning until it starts installing all the packages. Also another
problem that has held me back is bad RAM. Do a memory test just to make
sure. If you start getting a bunch of errors, you need to replace your
RAM. If those don't work, in a few days theirs going to be a new release
for Ubuntu. I would just wait and install the new release.