east side tonight

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 12:01:42 MST 2007

Dang, mised another one!  Sorry about that.  When I used to work for a
living, my PDA was king for this.  I tried to turn it on the other day and
found the battery totally discharged.  Not an excuse, but I do need better
reminders now than I used to and I didn't see this notice til Friday.

On 4/12/07, der.hans <PLUGd at lufthans.com> wrote:

> moin moin,
>
> just a reminder that the east side meeting is tonight.
>
> PLUG will have a representative at the annual membership meeting of
> the Free Software Foundation, Saturday, March 24 at MIT in Cambridge,
> Massachusetts. PLUG member Dennis Kibbe will be attending the all day
> meeting which will include presentations by Dr. Richard Stallman and FSF
> legal consul, Prof. Eben Moglen.
>
> With the next version of the GNU General Public License (GPLv3) about to
> be released the upcoming PLUG meeting will be a good opportunity to learn
> how the GPL will continue to protect Free Software.
>
> The FSF membership meeting will cover many other topics and there will be
> a discussion of future goals of the FSF, so be sure to put the next PLUG
> meeting on your calendar!
>
> Links:
>
> 1. http://www.fsf.org/news/member-meeting-2007 (Meeting Agenda)
> 2. http://gplv3.fsf.org/gpl-draft-2006-07-27.html (GPLv3 Draft)
> 3. http://punkcast.com/964/ ('Free Software and Free Media' Eben Moglen)
> 4. http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/audio/audio.html#QMUL2002 (Copyright vs
> Community in the age of computer Networks, Richard Stallman)
>
> 19:00 at Sequoia.
>
> The Sequoia Charter School is located at 1460 S Horne, Mesa, AZ, just
> north of US 60 on the west side of the street. There is NOT a freeway ramp
> at Horne, so take the Mesa or Stapley exit north to Southern. Turn south
> onto Horne and look for us on the right.
>
> http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=1460+S+Horne,+Mesa,+AZ
>
> bis dann,
>
> der.hans
> --
> #  https://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.CiscoLearning.org/
> #  "I guess I should've agreed with my boss more often. Today I was
> replaced
> #  by a bobblehead doll!" -- Randy Glasbergen, 13Mar2006

and those who matter don't mind.  - Dr. Seuss