need a low-end distro recomend

Michael Havens bmike101 at cox.net
Wed Apr 11 21:21:36 MST 2007

The reason I sat 3.4-3 is that I know that 3.4-3 works. I tried putting 6.? on
but some things worked while others didn't. The only thing I could think of
to explain this is that it is a final release while the 6.? I was trying to
install was/is still in development.

SPECS- The  machine I run it on had windows98.
AMD k6 processor