Ann: "Linux Lunch" Tuesday, April 10th, 11:00AM

eculbert eculbert at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 11:14:27 MST 2007

Keep your ears open! You are bound to hear some
familiar words at some point!

Or just ask 'does anyone here know anything about
linux! Or better, 'someones linux car is on fire!' as
none of us have a lincoln or lexus!! hihihi. Just
joking.

In a usual weird mode today.

Ed.

Sometimes known as Crazy Ed.

--- Kenneth <madhse at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Andrew Harris <tuna at supertunaman.com> wrote:
>
> > I s'pose I could set up my own Linux lunch, but
> what
> > kind of food do geeks/hackers like?
> >

> Soda and Twinkies, what else?
>
> I will try to make in on Tuesday.  So far I've just
> been monitoring the list,
> and haven't made it to any meetings or events.  This
> might be fun, but how
> will I know the rest of you, having never met?

Ed Culbertson/ke7feg
Remember Katrina?
For several days, only hams could get out,
and talk to others dependably.

No Morse Code required after Feb 23, 2007!
Just pass the written tests!
http://www.arrl.org/

Long live Knoppix, and Puppy Live Linux cd's.