OT: Dell Hardware Warranty Support Job

eric ericlists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 08:22:26 MST 2006

Now, I don't know you from Adam, thus I'm only relaying what this message
_appears_ to be, and it _appears_ to be from yet another lazy kid who wants
the world handed to him.

Seriously, put forth some initiative.  If getting into the IT world is
_really_ what you want to do, pick up an extra part time job to make the
money for the testing.

FWIW, I've never gotten any certs, and I've done OK.  None of my friends
have certs, and most of them are making $50,000+/yr.

_eric