OT: Dell Hardware Warranty Support Job

Steven G Wagner digital9ja at cox.net
Fri Sep 29 00:58:19 MST 2006

Unfortunately it's all windoze support, but I imagine you could use it as a
stepping stone to get into doing Linux support for Dell's enterprise line.
Currently, I believe they farm it out to Linux Care.

Anyway, I believe we're hiring another 180 techs (must have A+ or be able to
get it by the end of the initial 4 week training period) and the pay is up
to $18.50/hour. I get a $1000 referral bonus if you stay 120 days, so I'd
split that with anyone who's interested too. I'll give anyone the info
either way, just hit me up off-list.

Steve