OT Anyone Using Quest 29.95 High Speed Internet

Ralph Prowell rprowell at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 17:37:48 MST 2006

If Qworst is associated with it, then it is probably one of their gimicks to
try and get new customers.  When people find out what Qworst does after they
are signed up and hooked for a year, they realize that they made a big
mistake.  Been there done that and won't go back.  You might look at the COX
package as far as quality, service and price.

Your Friend,
Ralph