kubuntu on old laptop

Joseph Sinclair plug-discussion at stcaz.net
Mon Sep 25 11:56:31 MST 2006

BitTorrent is like that, the speed of download is highly dependent on who's seeding the tracker, how fast their upload is, how much of the original file they have, etc...  Sometimes you get a good deal, sometimes not, and if there are multiple trackers, it's often good to try a different one if the first is slow.