How to change Firefox file opening defaults?

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 22:23:38 MST 2006

Odd, I open pdf's all the time from firefox and have never seen a problem
doing so. OTOH I am running 1.5.0.1 here in ubuntu 6.06.  I am not sure of
the version on my laptop, but am pretty sure it is 1.5.something.  Not that
it matters but I am also running FF 1.5.x.x on my XP machines.

On 9/23/06, JT Moree <moreejt at pcxperience.com> wrote:

> believed to be clean.

and those who matter don't mind.  - Dr. Seuss