Tech Support Recommendations

Jason Etchason loomis53 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 08:58:29 MST 2006

My (just recently employed me) company is currently going through some
technical woes, and it could be time to start shopping for new tech
support.  They are currently running a dinasour shop with a netware 4x,
exchange 2000 and 100+ DOS terminal stations (plus a handful of XP for the
support staff).

Our current tech support seems to sware by M$.  When I asked about *nix
option, his opinion was that we'd end up "in the same boat as we are
now".... i'm guessing a supportless environment is what he meant?

Anyway,  I'm hoping for some recommendations for a vendor that might help
steer us in the right direction, capable of working with netware, M$ and
Linux and most importantly able to chose the best tool for the job.
(located on the west side, near 51st ave and Bell.)