OT: backpacks

Kevin Brown kevin_brown at qwest.net
Wed Sep 20 21:54:29 MST 2006

> What are people using for laptop backpacks these days and liking?  I’ve
> been thru several generic bags, and most recently an Icon I picked up at
> Micro Center, none of which I’ve been happy with due to durability or
> storage issues.

Mine is a generic no name obtained second hand from Intel.  Wish I could
tell you what it was as it has been very good for me.  Main pouch for
the laptop.  Secondary pouch held two notebooks and at least 2 text
books.  Two tertiary pouches (each have the height of the main pouches)
for the laptop PS in one, calculator, pens, PDA, etc... in the other.
Mouse in a side pouch (also for a drink) and then spare stuff in the
pocket on the flipdown cover that goes over the two tertiary pouches.