can't vnc a windows box

Josh Coffman josh_coffman at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 20:29:55 MST 2006

Hi,

  I recently reinstalled fc5 on my laptop and i
noticed I can't vnc my windows box. I think I ran into
this before and it came down to selinux, but I don't
remember for sure.

  I booted windows on the laptop (dual boots) and
tried and I can vnc under win. So i know its not my
network of the windows firewall on the target box.

  Can anyone point me to where I should look to
identify the problem. Or even a possible solution.

Thanks
-josh