Torpark:

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 20:19:20 MST 2006

Ed,

I have some experience setting up Tor.  Torpark is designed primarily
for the situation where you will be anonymously browsing using a
public or borrowed computer.  If you just want to browse anonymously,
just download Tor and the Firefox extension.  The Tor Firefox
extension does not work with the latest version of Firefox.  Many
sites already block Tor, such as Wikipedia( for editing  ).  Google
Ads are also Tor-aware.

Tor is supported by the Electronic Frontier Foundation.  http://www.eff.org

-jmz

--
.0000. communication.
.0001. development.

JOSHUA M. ZEIDNER
IT Consultant

++power; ++perspective; ++possibilities;
( 602 ) 490 8006
jjzeidner at gmail.com