A 'wine' adventure

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Wed Sep 20 14:13:36 MST 2006

> After many hours of work over nearly two months, ultimately leading to many
> re-installs of both wine and Pagemaker and Paint Shop Pro, I have, in fact,
> finally been able to get both PM and PSP to work (at one point or another)
> with varying degrees of success/satisfaction.

Sorry to side-step your real topic ...

But what features or interface usage do Pagemaker and Paint Shop Pro
provide you that you need?

I have used a Pagemaker and Paint Shop Pro a little several years ago, and
I have lots of experience with desktop publishing and graphics software in
general. For my needs, open source software has been adequate and
depending on the use, very good.

I am just curious ... maybe your needs can be solved with out wine ...