Unable to login with new monitor attached

Gerard J Snitselaar snits at snitselaar.org
Tue Sep 19 20:52:18 MST 2006

I misread the original post :). I have no idea if there is a grub boot option
to make X do that. In the xorg.conf.new do the HorizSync and VertRefresh
values look right? I'd just try updating the monitor section in the current
xorg.conf (backing up first of course). I'd hope that the documentation that
came with the monitor contains the HorizSync and VertRefresh info.