Linux Java Development?

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 17:44:30 MST 2006

Patrick,

  Eclipse is probably the best choice if you are looking to expand
your employment opportunities.  Keith Smith's suggestion is a good one
if you are looking to master the Java language.

  -jmz

On 9/18/06, Patrick C <patrick.pxc.c at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, everybody! I've been reading the PLUG mailing list for a while now, and
> I was wondering if any of you have a recommended IDE for Java development.
> I'm just taking a programming course at my local highschool, but I'd like to
> really learn one Linux IDE now, because I have two more Java classes after
> this, and I'd like to be familiar with just one. At school we use JCreator.
> I'm poking around with Eclipse JDT right now, but I'm still wondering if any
> of you folks have a preference.
>
> Suggestions?
>
> --Patrick C.

.0000. communication.
.0001. development.
.0010. strategy.
.0100. appeal.

JOSHUA M. ZEIDNER
IT Consultant

++power; ++perspective; ++possibilities;
( 602 ) 490 8006
jjzeidner at gmail.com