Linux Java Development?

Patrick C patrick.pxc.c at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 17:27:55 MST 2006

Hi, everybody! I've been reading the PLUG mailing list for a while now, and
I was wondering if any of you have a recommended IDE for Java development.
I'm just taking a programming course at my local highschool, but I'd like to
really learn one Linux IDE now, because I have two more Java classes after
this, and I'd like to be familiar with just one. At school we use JCreator.
I'm poking around with Eclipse JDT right now, but I'm still wondering if any
of you folks have a preference.

Suggestions?

--Patrick C.