OT: Off Topic Discussions

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Mon Sep 18 10:30:18 MST 2006

On Mon, September 18, 2006 9:24 am, Nathan England wrote:

> All,
>
> Do we have an official 'Off-Topic' forum yet? I have some questions that I
> want to mull around in the collective brain power here about deep cycle
> batteries, charging abilities and living in a travel trailer.

Se don't have an off-topic email list.  If the group wants one, it can be
created, I think.

My opinion, (and it is just that and only one "vote") is that you can just
discuss it here.  Mark it "OT:" as you have done with this one and those
that want to ignore the thread can easily do so.  If "OT:" posts start
becoming a significant part of the traffic, my opinion would then be to
increase the priority for a separate off-topic email list.

Alan