Spam and Ham

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 8 09:01:20 MST 2006

I read someplace that SPAM originally meant Spare Parts And Meat.

Nathan England <nathan at paysonlinux.org> wrote:
Many of the users are pop3 based, how do I get them to move ham or spam into a
folder that the server can use?

Don't shoot me for admiting this, but most of them are using Outlook
Express...

I can't redirect emails, and if they forward the messages, won't it pick add
themselves to the spam lists?

I'm going to have to re-read some of the docs on the new version of SA

nathan
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nathan England