The site is down

Mike Schwartz mike.l.schwartz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 15:23:08 MST 2006

On 9/6/06, Alan Dayley <alandd at consultpros.com> wrote:

> Edward Norton wrote:
>> Anytime you add a complex CMS like Joomla, etc, you have the
>> possibility
>> of security problems. The PLUG site really isn't all that expansive, >>
so what IS the problem with using HTML?

> We left HTML to allow members to contribute to the site.  In the end, > we
have not had very many contributions from the general
> membership, for whatever reason.

I may not be [completely] keeping up, here (sorry),
but I thought that ("allow members to contribute to the site")
was what a wiki was for;
(also, an archive of the mail lists, such as this one...)
just 0.02,  ...from:
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ