Drive Recovery Software

MIchael Sammartano volinaz at cox.net
Thu Nov 30 09:52:37 MST 2006

Where did you get McAfee from? The company name is Kroll OnTrack and they
are a global company that deals with DATA RECOVERY, not anti malware. Yes it
may be expensive to purchase, but what is the information lost worth?
Welcome to the Digital Information Age.  The more we store on disk, the more
likely the odds are that we will have to pay the price to recover, as we all
know all physical things eventually die, no matter how redundant we may be!

http://www.iconnetworksolutions.com