Processor speed

Michael Havens bmike101 at cox.net
Wed Nov 29 07:32:43 MST 2006

I know overclocking the processor is bad but I was thinking that it might
be underclocked. How do I see this?

You know.... I was watching top run and it says that opera use 16ish% and
Xorg use 10is% of the processor. Then there are 5ish processes which total
less the 10% of the processor
everything below that says 0.0% of the processor so I don't think  my
processor is at fault for it ...... but when I start some applications
things are slugish. Perhaps I should overclock the processor since I
rarely start those pss and things would start quicker thereby reducing the
use of the processor. What do you think about this idea?
--
:~)MIKE(~: