IRC town hall mtg Wed

Joseph Sinclair plug-discussion at stcaz.net
Mon Nov 27 19:46:11 MST 2006

I will log it and run it through some sort of reformatting process (not sure which, but I'll put it through something).  It may take me a week or so to reformat it, however, so it might be good if someone else wants to post a 'raw' log quickly then the 'pretty' version can show up a bit later.

==Joseph++