IRC town hall mtg Wed

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Nov 27 10:50:05 MST 2006

Am 27. Nov, 2006 schwätzte Derek Neighbors so:

> On Nov 26, 2006, at 4:31 PM, der.hans wrote:
>

>> There is a PLUG virtual town hall meeting scheduled in IRC at 19:00
>> this Wednesday, the 29th.
>>
>> Please join us that evening on irc.freenode.net, channel #plugaz.[0]
>>
>> Agenda:
>> . intro of new PLUG Steering Committee members
>> . announcement of PLUG roles
>> . call for PLUG web site maintenance and administration
>> . PLUG member feedback and questions
>>

> Will there be a bot to provide a transcript?  I likely will not be
> able to attend, but would like to see the meeting via an irc log if
> possible. :)

Yes, a log will be posted.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators  https://LOPSA.org/
#  Hope has two beautiful daughters: Anger and Courage. Anger at the way
#  things are, and Courage to struggle to create things as they should be.
#  -- St. Augustine