opera

Michael Havens bmike101 at cox.net
Fri Nov 24 03:43:30 MST 2006

I'm running icewm and I checked the menus in it, but opera was not to
be found other than through the find command (the /etc/menu file). I
even added the wildcard to the front (*opera*) but nothing new popped
up.

As for 'dpkg -L' ..... hmmmmmm..... welll aint that a finhow do ya do!
It says 'package not installed'. I ran dselect! I just tried to run it
again but it was to no avail! It responds, '0 upgraded 0..... etc.' Do
I need to put it in a special location? /bin perhaps and then run
dselect? (for not being a debian guy you sure know a lot:D)