Sign Bruce Perens' Open Letter to Novell

Edward Norton r00t3d at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 17:37:45 MST 2006

On 11/23/06, Joshua Zeidner <jjzeidner at gmail.com> wrote:

>   Jeez, don't you guys have anything better to do on Thanksgiving?

Sorry, it's finished over here already. ;)

  the idiom 'with a grain of salt' means to be skeptical... 'more than a
> grain of salt' means with

confidence.

Really? I've never heard that, care to make a reference? In fact, I'm pretty
sure you're wrong.

  I do know that 'spiteful nitpicking' makes you look like a resentful
> loser, and has a tendency to take the subject completely off topic.  jmz

Spiteful nitpicking? If you didn't want a reply, maybe you shouldn't have
asked  "Such as?"
Perhaps make more sense next time and don't be such an asshole when people
don't understand you.