Video Cards/linux

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Thu Nov 16 08:07:50 MST 2006

On Thu, 2006-11-16 at 07:52 -0700, Shawn Badger wrote:
> I run 99% of everything I do on Linux. If they are worried about support
> problems or something like that have them look at Suse Enterprise
> Desktop 10. That way they can have someone to yell at if in the unlikely
> event there is a problem.
----
I think a lot of us run Linux all the time. Perhaps that is a potential
poll topic for PLUG web site

Re: suggestion that they look at SuSE Enterprise...they get the added
'benefit' of having 5 years of protection from Microsoft patents   ;-)

sorry, couldn't resist.

I couldn't in all good conscience recommend SuSE to anyone these days.
Apparently the editor of Linux Journal is of a similar opinion...

http://www.linuxjournal.com/node/1000121

Craig