OT: House rentals

eculbert eculbert at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 7 10:45:43 MST 2006

--- Jim <arizona.anorak at gmail.com> wrote:

> eric wrote:
>
> I live on the west side and would love to get a
> place between Sun City
> and Wickenburg, but since the buses don't go that
> far, I'm stuck.

////////////////////////////////

Have you checked out the 'wickenburg express' line
that the valley metro has now? yes, it only runs in
the morning and eve, but....

http://valleymetro.org/Bus/Bus_Routes/route_660/index.html

Might be what you are looking for. I was going to call
and find out if that is only m-f or what, but the
phone system is down. IF intersted here is an email
address for customer service reps:

csr at valleymetro.org

Just fyi

Ed

Ed Culbertson/ke7feg
Remember Katrina?
For several days, only hams could get out,
and talk to others dependably.

No Morse Code required for Technician class licensee's. Interested? http://www.arrl.org/

Long live Knoppix, and Puppy Live Linux cd's.