Server recommendations

Badger, Shawn SBadger at cskauto.com
Tue Nov 7 05:58:56 MST 2006

I agree with Eric, buy a decent server (wich is easy for $8800)  and then use Cent OS. I have a project that is a classic LAMP app and I am using just a Dell 1850 with mirrored drives. This server is able to keep up with servering up the web pages and monitoiring over 15000 parameters on remote servers every 30 seconds and it cost less than $8000.